Objectives and Learning Outcomes
Our aim is to train jurists who can easily adapt to changes and can determine and solve not only recent issues but also the upcoming ones.
Upon successful completion of the LL.M. in Business Law, a graduate will be able to
- Explain the concepts and institutions in its area of expertise in Business Law,
- Demonstrate the reflections of the concepts and institutions of Business Law in other disciplines,
- Determine the economical effects of the legal regulations and the legal aspects of the issues faced in the business life,
- Analyze the legal texts with a critical perspective and shall be able to find solutions to complex legal issues,
- Question the developments in the legislation, case law and doctrine with a critical perspective,
- Systematically asses a specific issue by complying the ethical rules and using academic research.